Micro USB Qi Wireless Charger Receiver TI Solutions Module
- For all Micro USB interface phones.
- PAKSHWE exclusive design.
- Top U.S. TI-chip determine high-quality performance.
- Up to 5W maximum output power.
- Overheat,overcurrent and overcharge protections.
- Meets CE,FCC and ROHS standards.
- Available in 10 models.
- Model Guide
- Receiver Only It cannot be used alone, it should be used with qi transmitter (buy separately).
- Efficiency: Adopts TI-Chip(BQ51013B)ensure high performance and low power consumption.
- Safety: Over heat protection(maximun 45 degrees celsius) Current limiting protection(maximun 1 amp)
- Micro USB Interface: Exclusive mold build the micro-usb interface, a combination of metal and ABS, more solid, more fit.
- Multi-Position Options: 10 models options meets all micro-usb locations.
- Easy Installation: 1. Insert receiver’s connector into the mobile phone charging port.
2. Put Receiver affixed to the back of the phone folded flat stable.
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more about the micro usb qi wireless charger receiver, click on the links below.
What Is Qi Wireless Charging?
What Is Qi Enabled Devices?
How long Does Qi Wireless Charger Charge?
Why Choose TI Chip in The Qi Receiver?
Why Heat On The Charging Process?
How To Make My Phone Reduce Heat?
How To Install Qi Transmitter/Receiver?
Why Does My Phone Not Charge/Charge Abnormally?