USB Type-C Qi Wireless Charger Receiver TI Solutions Adapter
- Achieve wireless charging for type-c phones
- Adopting U.S. TI-chip to make charging more stable and secure
- Smart multiple protections, high efficiency and low heat
- Optimize the coil for easy alignment
- Inside graphene makes heat dissipation faster
- Charging port selection in 5 locations. View Model Guide
Key Features of USB Type-C Qi Wireless Charger Receiver
Note:Receiver only, it cannot work alone, it should be work with qi transmitter(buy separately)
- Power Adapter – Ensure power input of qi transmitter meets 5V 2A
- Charging Center – Always both focus aligning the charging center on the receiver & transmitter.
- Case Material – Ensure protection case between receiver and transmitter must have no metal or magnetic material.
- Distance between phone and charger (including otterbox thickness)must be less than 8mm.
- Installed issue – Ensure Qi receiver is well installed and attached to phone.
|Letv 1s/ Letv 2/ Letv max;|
|Huawei P9 P9plus / Honor V8;|
|Google Nexus 6P/ Nexus5X;|
|Sony Xperia M Ultra;|
|Meizu pro5/ pro6;|
|Nubia Z11/Z9 Max/X8;|
|ZTE AXON MAX/Axon2;|
|LG G5/LG Nexus 5X;|
|Microsoft Lumia 950;|
|Nokia N1 and more.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Qi Wireless Charging?
How long Does Qi Charger Charge?
Why Choose TI Chip in The Qi Receiver?
Why Heat On The Charging Process?
How To Make My Phone Reduce Heat?
How To Install Qi Transmitter/Receiver?
Why Does My Phone Not Charge?