This page contains answers to commonly asked questions about wireless charger FAQ as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Qi Wireless Charging?
Qi (pronounced like the “chee“ in “cheese“) – a wireless charging technology, this invention from wireless power consortium (WPC). The wireless power transfer occurs through electromagnetic induction.
The principle is very simple: the Qi Sender (Charging Station) transfers the required energy to the Qi receiver (the mobile phone).
What Is Qi-Enable Devices?
Qi-Enable devices refers to:
1) Builtin qi receiver, like Samsung note 5, S6, Nokia Lumia 1520, iPhone 8, X.
2) Builtin reserved wireless charging interface beside its battery, like Samsung S3, S4, S5, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4.
3) With a external qi receiver, like iPhone, Android phones.
How long Does Qi Charger Charge?
The key is phone battery capacity, e.g. the 3000 mAh battery, the estimated charging time is 3.75 hrs, you can calculate it: 3000 /(1000*0.8)=3.75 ( here 1000 is max output current of receiver, 0.8 is conversion rate)
Why Choose TI Solutions for The Qi Receiver?
Because TI (Texas Instruments) chip ensures charge stability, better temperature control, as you known, the cost of TI chip is far higher than the domestic chip(China Chip).
Why Heat On The Charging Process?
Qi wireless charging technology does not yet avoid more or less heat generation in charging process. However, customers can choose the receiver with over-temperature protection.
How To Make My Phone Reduce Heat?
If Too Heat,to avoid incompletely charge by auto-discharge of heat protection.
Option 1. Best put your charging phone at a ventilated or cool place,
option 2. Remove the protection case between the receiver and charger.
Option 3. Choose original PAKSHWE qi wireless charger and receiver .
How To Install Qi Receiver?
First. Insert receiver’s connector into phone’s charging port.
Second. Place receiver card onto phone’s back.
Optional 1- Put non-metallic / non-magnetic case onto phone’s back.
Optional 2- Paste the receiver on the phone’s back
Third. Use mobile phone’s original 1.5/2A power adapter to connect qi transmitter.
Final. Focus on align to qi coil center of receiver and transmitter to enter charge process.
Why Does My Phone Not Charge?
1. Power Adapter – Ensure use 1.5A / 2A phone’s original power adapter to 2. connect with a qi transmitter.
3. Charging Area – Always focus aligning to the middle (coil’s center) of charging area.
4. Case Material – Ensure protection case between receiver and charger must have no metal or magnetic material.
5. Distance between phone and charger (including otterbox thickness), which must be less than 8mm.
6. Installed Issue – Ensure Qi receiver is well installed and attached to phone.