We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, personal profile, a home or other physical address, an email address or other contact information.
CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
RECEIPT AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We receive and/or collect information from you in the following ways:
1. Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- 1.1 How long we retain your data. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- 1.2 What rights you have over your data. If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- 1.3 Where we send your data. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
3. Log Data: We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
4. Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
5. Newsletter & emails: If you have subscribed to our newsletter or if you are a member of our website (you can log in) or if you have purchased on our website, there is a good chance you will receive emails from us. We will only send you emails that you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you. To send you emails, we use the name and email address you provide us. Our site also logs the IP address you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system. This website can send emails through the MailPoet sending service. This service allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address. Those cookies are:
- 5.1 Cookie name: mailpoet_revenue_tracking
- 5.2 Cookie expiry: 14 days.
- 5.3 Cookie description: The purpose of this cookie is to track which newsletter sent from your website has acquired a click-through and a subsequent purchase in your WooCommerce store.
- 5.4 Cookie name: mailpoet_abandoned_cart_tracking
- 5.5 Cookie expiry: 3,650 days.
- 5.6 Cookie description: The purpose of this cookie is to track a user that has abandoned their cart in your WooCommerce store to then be able to send them an abandoned cart newsletter from MailPoet.
Note: The user must be opted-in and a confirmed subscriber.
6. Shopping: We collect information about you during the checkout process at our store.
- 6.1 What we collect and store – While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- 6.11 Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- 6.12 Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- 6.13 Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- 6.15 Send you information about your account and order
- 6.16 Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- 6.17 Process payments and prevent fraud
- 6.18 Set up your account for our store
- 6.19 Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- 6.20 Improve our store offerings
- 6.21 Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
- 6.2 Who on our team has access – Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- 6.21 Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- 6.22 Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- 6.23 Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
- 6.3 What we share with others – In this section, you should list who you’re sharing data with, and for what purpose. This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers, and third-party embeds. We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
- 7.1 What we collect and store – While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- 7.11 Products you’ve added to the wishlist: we’ll use this to show you and other users your favorite products and to create targeted email campaigns.
- 7.12 Wishlists you’ve created: we’ll keep track of the wishlists you create, and make them visible to the store staff
- 7.2 Who on our team has access – Members of our team have access to the information you provide us with. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- 7.21 Wishlist details, such as products added, date of addition, name, and privacy settings of your wishlists
- 7.22 Our team members have access to this information to offer you better deals for the products you love.
8. Cache: This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
9. Slider Revolution:
- 9.1 YouTube – Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION
Any information, video, image, data, text, documents, or other content posted at your direction onto a public area of the Site, such as Blog / Video, becomes publicly published content and will be available to all users of that public area of the Site, even if such content contains Personal Information. Please note that if you publish your contact information, you may receive unsolicited messages from users and visitors to the Site. We encourage you to publish only information you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
THE WAY WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you submit Personal Information to us through the Site: We will use your Personal Information to improve our services to you, to contact you, and to identify and authenticate your access to the Site’s services that you are authorized to access. We may also use your email address to send updates, a newsletter, or news regarding our services. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site and its services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce our Terms of Service including investigations of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues, or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Pakshwe website, its users, yourself or the public.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD-PARTY SITES
Links to Other Sites
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at contact us.